
I've been tagged by Carlye- my first tag! Oh how exciting.
HUSBAND TAG!!
What's your husbands name? Russell Howard Cramer
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 6 months
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 29 (the big 3-0 next year!)
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me- he doesn't really like chocolate (totally not normal!)
Who said I Love You first? he did I'm pretty sure
Who is taller? Russell
Who is the better singer? I think we are about the same.... I like to sing to the radio more but he has a pretty good voice!
Who is smarter? Totally depends on the subject, if it has to do with hunting, guns or anything with cars or ATV's- Russell all the way
Who does the laundry? I do- and its not my favorite thing!! Russell will help on occassion and after a few friendly reminders :)
Who pays the bills? Me, I am too OCD about it to let him do it
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me- he is closest to the door in case someone breaks in :)
Who mows the lawn? Russell- he doesn't like to let me touch the lawn mower too often :)
Who cooks dinner? We both do- on the two nights he is home to eat
Who drives? Mostly him because he tends to be a terrible backseat driver!
Who is the first to say they are wrong? It depends on the situation- we both are pretty good about saying when we are wrong- after we have time to think about it
Who kissed who first? He asked if he could kiss me- so I would say him
Who asked who out first? Good question...its was kind of a mutual decision
Who wears the pants? As my friend would say- Russell wears the pants, but I control the zipper :) lol
I tag Missy!
HUSBAND TAG!!
What's your husbands name? Russell Howard Cramer
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 6 months
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 29 (the big 3-0 next year!)
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me- he doesn't really like chocolate (totally not normal!)
Who said I Love You first? he did I'm pretty sure
Who is taller? Russell
Who is the better singer? I think we are about the same.... I like to sing to the radio more but he has a pretty good voice!
Who is smarter? Totally depends on the subject, if it has to do with hunting, guns or anything with cars or ATV's- Russell all the way
Who does the laundry? I do- and its not my favorite thing!! Russell will help on occassion and after a few friendly reminders :)
Who pays the bills? Me, I am too OCD about it to let him do it
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me- he is closest to the door in case someone breaks in :)
Who mows the lawn? Russell- he doesn't like to let me touch the lawn mower too often :)
Who cooks dinner? We both do- on the two nights he is home to eat
Who drives? Mostly him because he tends to be a terrible backseat driver!
Who is the first to say they are wrong? It depends on the situation- we both are pretty good about saying when we are wrong- after we have time to think about it
Who kissed who first? He asked if he could kiss me- so I would say him
Who asked who out first? Good question...its was kind of a mutual decision
Who wears the pants? As my friend would say- Russell wears the pants, but I control the zipper :) lol
I tag Missy!


No comments:
Post a Comment