You look so cute in your pajamas- and we would LOVE it if you would SLEEP when you have them on! Your father and I would love to know (or somewhat know) how many hours of sleep they were going to get a night- if any at all. Some nights you surprise us and sleep 6 hours, eat, and then go right back down for 4 more. Other nights- we aren't so lucky. I sure wish I knew what we were doing right on those good nights. If you only want to sleep 4 hours- that's fine (well not really) but at least my poor body would know what to expect. In fact, I think I'm more tired the more sleep I get. (and this is coming from the lady who NEEDS 8 hours a night)
So if you could please fall into some sort of schedule that maybe looks something like this:
8 pm to 8 am- SLEeP, SlEeP, SLEEP!
I would love it.
Love, Your consistently tired mother (and father!)



2 comments:
Dude! He is freakin cute! Sorry he hates to sleep :(
Love this post! EVery mothers dream!
(the 8-8 part, I mean!)
Post a Comment