We met up the Saturday before Halloween to have a little party with all the family at my parents house. It was so fun to see all the kids dressed up! (Oh and Josh! lol)
Josh's costume was great! It scared some of the kids but Claire and Kole didn't seem to mind. Kole was a little police officer. When I saw this costume I knew I had to get it and Russell loved it! Only problem- when it came time to wear it 2 months after buying it- it was a little small! Yes, yes, they were shants!
Kole with Grandpa and Grandma- (Apparently Kole was a little tired)
*Our little fam*
*Kole and Claire chillin on the floor. They started out side by side and somehow Kole managed to get himself turned around!* We didn't do any trick-or-treating this year because it was freezing (and raining) and because Kole would have no clue what was going on! We instead stayed inside and enjoyed some yummy homemade soup and bread and some great company. Happy Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment