skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sew Happy!
This makes me SO happy- a sleeping child! Not to mention it was much cuter than the picture that follows.
I bought a sewing machine! Yipee!! I have been wanting one for about a year and finally went out and got one. After taking sewing for 3 years in middle school and high school- I've kind of missed it! But make no mistake- just because I took sewing for 3 years does NOT mean that I know what I'm doing :)
I hope to able to make some cute blankets and burp rags for Kole and then maybe graduate to something more fabulous- like drapes! (yes- that is ambitious!) Mrs. Stokes and Ms. Bartlet would be so proud! In the meantime- if anyone needs a stuffed dog, a makeup bag or a windsock whipped up for them- give me a call!
2 comments:
Oh my word, I forgot about the wind socks!! That is awesome!
Hey lins!!!! How are you! so, i "stalk" your blog....there, i said it! haha! i love finding old friends and seeing what they're up to! my mom was just visiting me and said she saw you recently at your mom's house. she was telling me how cute your little guy is and i said "i know, i look at her blog" :) sorry, i'm not good at leaving comments though!
you crack me up....i totally think about mrs. stokes when i sew....and think she'd probably wonder if she ever taught me anything! It's fun to have a sewing machine....it forces creativity (sometimes)...and other times collects dust! Good luck w/ the burp cloths!!
we are moving back to utah this summer. we should definitely get the old 2nd ward crew together sometime!
-jami-
Post a Comment