It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. You spend so much time preparing and anticipating the day, and then it's just over! We had a great Christmas this year. Russell and I decided to open our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve- since Russell had to work that night and we were spending Christmas day with my family. So technically these pics should have been included with the Christmas Eve pictures-but I decided they should be under our Christmas Day post!
The dogs even got their presents a day early- and boy did they love them!! As you can see, they are waiting patiently for Russell to hand over the goods. We didn't dare put their stuff in their stockings (yes, they have stockings!) because we knew they would try and eat them. (yeah that never happens! ha ha) I swear, they can smell treats a mile away. They each got a candy cane shaped rawhide and a bag of bacon/chicken treats.

*The "boys" stockings are the green ones with red paws on the front*
Russell and I then opened our gifts from each other. Russell did an awesome job on his shopping this year and I loved everything I got. Some of the items came off my wish list- but some items he selected all by himself! Like this cute red sweater:
*he also gave it to me in pink- he knows me too well!*
Russell was great and wrapped all my gifts- and even put bows on them :) He could care less if stuff is wrapped but he knows that I love to unwrap things.

I had to get creative with my wrapping on some of Russell's gifts:

*Nothing better than a Victoria Secret bag with something from Sportsman's inside!*

*One of the many tools Russell got for Christmas*

*Russell's new favorite coat*
We both got lots of fun things- it was great! I am lucky to have a husband who spoils me- and I love to spoil Russell! I do have to mention that no only did Russell give me an 8 pack of lip smackers for my birthday (see earlier post), I got another 8 pack for Christmas!! Oh my, I will have beautiful glossy lips for months- years!- to come :)
On Christmas Day I forgot my camera when we went to my parents house. Other family members (Carlye) took pictures for us- so as soon as they email them to me I will post more. I gave Russell one more gift on Christmas day that was a big surprise to him and took me a long time to make! I'll post more pics later!
No comments:
Post a Comment