My current obsession:
I'm not sure when or how we obtained this game but Carlye and I started playing this game when she was still in high school and I was living at home. (so about 5 years ago) We quickly became obsessed with it even then- playing till all hours of night- even on school nights! We would seriously play until our eyes hurt from staring at the screen! The phrase of the night- 'just one more game, just one more'.
I have been wanting to play this game again so I picked it up from my parents a few weeks ago, and after convincing my sweet husband to hook the PlayStation up in our room (after all- who wants to go all the way downstairs to play) I have fallen in love all over again!! Carlye and I stayed up last Friday night till almost 2 in the morning playing- it was just like old times! I will admit I have played it several times since it was hooked up last week- but I just can't seem to get enough of it! So if anyone wants to come play Tetris- come on over!! (but beware- the house and yard work have been ignored due to game playing- ha ha)
9 years ago



1 comment:
That is hysterical! At first I thought it HAD to be Russell posting this...I had no idea you ever played video games Lins! That is too funny. Tetris is a huge favorite in our family too, all growing up we were each addicted to it at one point. I'll have to try this Tetris Worlds!
Post a Comment