Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crafts and Home Projects

If there is one thing I really like to do (besides sleep and shop) - it's craft. Now I don't even begin to pretend that I'm good at it- because I'm not! But I like to attempt and occasionally create something I can actually put out in my house. Carlye and I got together one night after work and worked on these cute HOME blocks from the Wood Connection.

*Carlye doing the modge podge on our letters*


What you do is buy the letters H, M and E and then the O in home you switch out with different wood figures for the season. For example- March = Leprechaun Hat, April = Rabbit



We did not get finished but got a good start. I am really hoping to get my bunny done before Easter comes around! (that is one of my problems- I start things but have a hard time finishing them!)

Russell and I also took a Saturday and finally got some things hung up around the house. We (I) have a hard time sometimes deciding where to put stuff so things don't get put up as fast as they should. Here is what we got done:

My aunt gave this to me 2 Christmases ago! I can't believe I took so long to hang it up cuz it's so dang cute!


This is from Christmas 08- so I'm not as behind on this one

The temple picture I got for my birthday
We also decided to rearrange the furniture in the family room and when we moved the couches this is what we found:


Jackpot!! The boys were in HEAVEN. They couldn't get to them fast enough!

No comments: