While on our trip to St. George we came across these fun stuffed animals (on clearance of course) for "the boys". We decided they would love to have something to play with so we picked them up for them. We also hoped it would help the car ride home from Camp Barkalot- which is why we pulled them out for the drive home. We named them Ali the Alligator and Leo the Lion. (I have no idea why we named them- but we did!) They really enjoyed playing with them but we soon realized (and from past experience) that they could not be left unattended with them or they would simply tear them apart. Tar is especially good at this. He usually goes first for the eyes and nose and piece by piece pulls the fluff out and sets it to the side. It's actually quite funny to watch. So when we first got them we let them play with them supervised in our room
*Tar with Ali, Gauge with Leo (don't mind the white legs in the background!)*
*Gauge with both of them- they don't always share the best- just like kids!*
One day Russell decided to let the boys play with them downstairs- unattended- and this is what I found when I got home-
Who knew that 2 stuffed animals carried so much fluff! I was worried at first it was a couch cushion or something- thanks goodness it wasn't!
Poor Leo and Ali are now dead and had to be thrown away. Good thing they were cheap! (if you look close you will see that the whole face of the lion was ripped right off- they don't mess around)
*I'm sorry if you think posts about our dogs are lame- but until we have kids- this is it folks! ha ha*







2 comments:
Ha ha!! You HAD to know that would eventually happen.
OH MY GOSH!!! LOL -- that's awesome! Lucky it wasn't a couch!
Post a Comment