USING ONLY ONE WORD.....
Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your significant other? Amazing
Your hair? Predictable
Your mother? Strong
Your father? patient
Your favorite thing? laughing
Your dream last night? weird!
Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
Your dream/goal? Happiness
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? many
Your fear? spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? kids
Where were you last night? bed
Something that you aren't? creative
Muffins? yum
Wish list item? bikini (and look good in it!)
Last thing you did? email
What are you wearing? skirt
Your pets? labs
Friends? Necessity
Your life? Great
Your mood? okay
Missing someone? Russell
Drinking? No
Smoking? No
Your Car? Altima
Something you're not wearing? pants :) (I have a skirt on! haha)
Your favorite store? Just one?
Your favorite color? Pink
When is the last time you cried? Funeral
Who will resend this? Carlye
Where do you go to over and over? work :(
Five people who email me regularly? Krystal, Jill, Marie, Russell, Facebook :)
My favorite place to eat? Gecko's
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Beach
This is harder than it looks!!
Yes, it has been awhile since I have posted anything and I hope to get caught up here soon!! Things have been SO crazy the past 3 weeks but seem to be slowing down. So, once I find my camera chords I plan to do some major updating. Here are some posts that are coming soon:
*Valentines Day
*Terrible Twos
*Babysitting Weekend
*Week with the in-laws
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment