I have yet to finish the basic stitch around the edge of a simple little burp cloth! It's not super hard it's just learning how to hold your fingers just right- and well it's much harder than I thought it would be! My patience has only allowed me to do about 10 minutes a night (if that) so who knows if this thing will ever get done. I am thinking that I may not add the fancy stitch on the edge of this- after all it took 2 months just to do the basic one! Maybe a blanket will be easier? :)
My mother in the meantime has made about 8 blankets, 2 of which are for our little one. They are so cute!
I may just have to have her make the rest of mine if my kid wants them before he is 2.



2 comments:
That's what I did....started them and then took them to mom :) much faster.
Haha. I think you are doing great lins. At least you can do 10 minutes a night... I don't have a clue as to how to even start. And I am so not coordinated with my fingers... probably not my thing either. But what you have done sure looks great :) Your moms blankets are darling!!!
Post a Comment