Friday, April 2, 2010

New Wall Color

After quite a bit of persuasion on my part- I finally talked Russell into letting me paint just one wall in the baby's room. :) I was super excited and could hardly wait to pick out the color and get the paint onto the wall and Russell was nice enough to go along with it. He was very adamant about me not painting- which was nice but at the same time- I love to paint! So I was sad I couldn't help but he did a great job and I love it!


Here is the wall before:


Here is it after:

I love the contrast of the dark against the lighter tan and the white furniture. I can't wait to get all the bedding on the crib to see the full affect!

In other baby news we got a fun surprise in the mail about a week ago from Russell's parents in Washington. His mom sent us 3 boxes full of baby clothes/blankets! She is having so much fun shopping for the little one and opening the boxes was like Christmas all over again! I'll have to post some pics of some of the cute things she purchased. It's so fun to get presents for the baby. He is definitely already spoiled!

We hope to tackle another home renovation project this weekend- so if all goes well I'll post pics when it's done!

**another fun thing?! My baby counter is under 100 days! How fun to see double digits

1 comment:

Celeste said...

OOOH - that looks SOOO good! I wanna see the bedding!