Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Floor

Well we finally did it! After having the material for a LONG time we finally replaced the floor in our master bathroom. We did our guest bath awhile back but for some reason never got around to doing the master. The project took a little longer than we had hoped (due to Russell being on-call at work) but it's finally done and I absolutely LOVE it. It makes such a huge difference!

When we bought the house the master bath was decked out in forest green. We replaced the lovely forest green counter top about a year ago but the floor remained a little longer. Here is what it looked like:







*Don't mind the mess on the counter or the edge of the tub!*

We did a little better on this floor since we had already practiced on the guest bath and I have to say- we did a pretty dang good job. Here is the new floor:

Thanks to my awesome hubby for all his hard work! I must say- home renovations definitely test your patience :) But we made it through and still like each other- so all is well.

2 comments:

Amber said...

It looks great Lins!

Celeste said...

OOOH - I LOVE it!!! I love the way you laid it out -- the colors...everything! Looks awesome!