Easter seemed so early this year- and before I knew it, it had come and gone. We didn't do a whole lot for Easter- though on several occasions before Easter I did indulge in some fabulous Easter candy (i.e. Starburst Jelly Beans and Reese's Pieces pastel eggs)
Russell and I were fortunate enough to get tickets for General Conference for the afternoon session. We watched the morning session from home then got cleaned up and headed into town for the afternoon session. We thought we had left in plenty of time and ended up barely making it in! My mother told me a fabulous place to park that was close- but gave me the coordinates wrong and sent me to an address that didn't exist. We ended having to park by the capital and walking all the way to the conference center. (yes super fun when you're prego!) Conference was wonderful and thankfully my dear husband went and got the car so I didn't have to walk back up that huge hill!
After Conference we went to my parents house for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. I love that we still do a hunt even though most of us are older now. Before the hunt begins we assemble on the steps for a family picture:
We each had an egg with our name on it so off we went to find it!

It was a great Easter spent with family!







No comments:
Post a Comment