
What a sad day! I almost felt bad taking pictures- but I knew that I wanted to remember this day. It was a sad day but also a day of happiness. We are so blessed to know that families are forever and that we will see Grandpa Pete again one day. One nice thing about events like this is seeing all the family. It was nice to spend time with everyone and reminisce. The viewing was held at McDougal Mortuary and there were so many wonderful friends and family that came to pay their respects. It was evident by the long line of people that Grandpa touched many people's lives. There were also so many that showed up for the viewing before the funeral and also to the funeral- it was so great to have so much support.

*Josh, Carlye and Jacob*

*Travis, Sadi and me*

*Russell and I*
The funeral was just as Granpda had requested. All six of his kids spoke and they all did such a great job- granpda would have been proud. The grand kids sang his favorite song- Army of Helaman - and surprisingly held up pretty well through all 3 verses :)
Grandpa was buried at Valley View cemetary next to Grandma Fern and Bev. It started to rain at the cemetary but luckily didn't get too bad till we were back at the church eating.



*The grand kids*

*The kids*
We love you and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment