Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY CURRENT OBSESSION

For those of you who love to shop- this is it- the biggest shopping day of the year! I'm in heaven :) I hope you have been checking out the black friday ads online as they have come out. If you haven't, and you just can't wait until the paper comes out tomorrow, here is a wonderful site- www.blackfriday.info (I probably should have told some of you about this sooner!) You can check out the website, then finalize your decisions once you look at the ads on Thanksgiving day. After dinner on Thanksgiving, you can then sit down and strategize where you will be going and what you will be getting. It is most important that you don't skip this part- it's all about getting as many good deals as possible and with stores opening at different times, planning is so important! This way you can also decide who is going to run for what items and who is going to secure your place in line to check out. Take it from me- all of this is important in the success of black friday.
Plan on getting up around 3 am- and being done shopping around 10 am- just in time for breakfast! Don't wear anything too warm- you get hot with all the running and don't bother grabbing a cart- they just get in the way (though they can be used as weapons if necessary). I wish you all the best in your shopping ventures! Here's to finding a fabulous deal!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I'll never understand why companies don't give out the blessed Christmas bonus before Black Friday -- I freaking LOOOOVVVVE this part!