Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING



Yes- 3 posts in one day! It's a most productive day here at work. I saw this on a friends post and decided it would be fun to do on my blog! Feel free to copy- it helps you think of all the many things you are thankful for. (yes some are quite cheesy but its harder than you think!)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- I'd be lost without out.
Home- a place to call home and people I love that live there
America- that I live in a country with the freedoms we enjoy
Nieces and nephews- they brighten my day and make my life happier
Knowledge-things I have learned and continue to learn daily
Siblings- my family means everything to me and each add to my life in so many ways
God- knowing he is there and loves me no matter what
Independence- being able to make my own choices
Voting- being able to vote and have a say in things
Internet- so I can blog! Technology in general has opened so many doors
Neighbors- great neighbors growing up and presently
Girlfriends- so many wonderful friends who listen to me and make me laugh

I am so blessed and have SO many wonderful things to be thankful for. I hope that we can all remember what we are thankful for as we celebrate Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

OOOH - good idea!

Keri said...

Hey girl! did you love the slumber party or what?! Hey, can I get yours and Jill's addresses for Christmas cards? Just email them to me at keri@reidnation.com! it was so fun to see you again! It's been too long!